Sunday, September 30, 2012

Our Wedding!

Today we celebrated our 7 years of marriage, September 30th, 2005. Yes, we did also have our wedding celebration September 30th,2006. At the time we had just gotten our house and our church just changed the rules(which have now been changed back again) that you could not live together before marriage. Well, we couldn't lie and we didn't want to not live together so our option was to get married. We were fine with the idea and kept it a secret for a year with only our family members known. It was the greatest secret ever to keep. :) So yes, in 2005 we got married with just the pastor and our parents, went out to dinner, and had a little mini honeymoon in Cedarburg. So seven years later here we are! I lost our wedding photos for the last few years and finally found them! I couldn't figure out how to flip the vertical pictures and didn't feel like messing around with trying to figure it out so I had to search for only horizontal pictures. Of course most of the 1000 pictures are vertical and most of the ones of Mike and I are vertical but oh well. And I can't get this blog to post pictures in order so they are a little out of sorts. Maybe by our next anniversary I will have that figured out and will post more then. We enjoyed looking through all the pictures so much it makes me want to be back at that day redoing it all over again. So many great and fun memories! Now, let's see if I can convince Mike to watch our wedding video with me tonight. :)

No comments: